Croydon College is here to help get you to where you want to be in life. Over 8,000 students choose to study with us each year. We’re one of the largest and most successful providers of Further (college) and Higher (university) Education courses in the South East, judged Good at all levels in all areas by external inspections by Ofsted and the Quality Assurance Agency (for Higher Education).
PE Global Healthcare are looking for an apprentice to complete a Business and Administration Level 2 qualification.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide support, guidance and expertise to all candidates to ensure a seamless process.
- Ensure accuracy and currency of records, both paper and electronic systems and all databases.
- General administration duties including emailing, filing and scanning
- Ensure the company database is updated accurately.
- Completing and verifying background checks e.g. references, qualifications, criminal records, etc
- Provide best practice support via telephone, email and face-to-face meetings with candidates
- Complete regular data cleaning exercises and manage candidate pipelines
- Ensure compliance with employment law, data protection guidelines and corporate policy
- Generating leads and market information
- Harnessing social media to identify talent
- Qualifying and shortlisting candidates through in-depth interviews
Qualifications and Skills
- GCSE Maths and English A-C
- Great communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Social media savvy
- Research skills
- The offer of a full time role as a Compliance Officer.
- Opportunities to move to a recruiter role or trainee consultant
This role is 34.5 hours per week, at £165 a week.