As an Apprentice Data Analyst you will work alongside more senior data analysts to:
- Managing, clean, abstract and aggregate data alongside a range of analytical studies on that data.
- Identify, collect and migrate data to and from a range of systems.
- Manipulate and link different data sets.
- Produce performance dashboards and reports.
- Apply the tools and techniques for data analysis, data visualisation and presentation.
- Produce a range of ad-hoc and standard data analysis reports.
- Summarise and present data and conclusions in the most appropriate format for users.
- Make recommendations on the basis of analysis.
- Educated to GCSE Maths and English A-C
- Analytical skills, with the ability to analyse and identify patterns in information, trends, emerging issues, data errors and anomalies.
- Critical thinking and the ability to investigate evaluate information and reach conclusions.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility, be proactive and take the initiative, demonstrate perseverance and aim to see things through.
To apply for these posts you will need to provide:
- Proof of NI
- Proof of ID to work in the UK
- Originals of qualifications
You also must be prepared to undergo Security Clearance and for some roles Police (NPPV3) clearance prior to appointment