As an Apprentice Network Engineer, you will work as part of a team to build, configure, transition, administer and support network technologies and solutions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Updating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Diagnosing and resolving network issues impacting Home Office users.
- Responding to incident reports, ensuring relevant prioritization and detail to allow for effective investigation.
- Monitoring resolution activities and progress updates to users.
- Assisting in investigating faults in networks and services, and on the implementation of appropriate solutions and preventative measures.
- Educated to GCSE Maths and English A-C
- Analytical skills, with the ability to analyse and identify patterns in information, trends, emerging issues, data errors and anomalies.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility, be proactive and take the initiative, demonstrate perseverance and aim to see things through.
- Thorough and organised approach, with attention to detail
To apply for these posts you will need to provide:
- Proof of NI
- Proof of ID to work in the UK
- Originals of qualifications
You also must be prepared to undergo Security Clearance and for some roles Police (NPPV3) clearance prior to appointment