Croydon College is here to help get you to where you want to be in life. Over 8,000 students choose to study with us each year. We’re one of the largest and most successful providers of Further (college) and Higher (university) Education courses in the South East, judged Good at all levels in all areas by external inspections by Ofsted and the Quality Assurance Agency (for Higher Education).
- To undertake routine reception duties, to include answering enquiries, visitor checks and sign in.
- Answer the telephone professionally and politely.
- Liaise with members of the public, students and staff regarding school-related enquiries.
- To ensure pupils are signed in upon arrival and that all pupils sign out if they leave during the school day.
- To sort and distribute internal and external mail on a daily basis.
- To check off deliveries of educational and administrative equipment against delivery notes.
- Provide general clerical and administrative support including photocopying, filing, routine correspondence, use of ICT packages such as word, excel, email and SIMS.
- Assist with the updating of pupil information on SIMS.
- Contribute to the overall ethos/work/aims of the school.
- Appreciate and support the work of other professionals.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a calm and measured manner
- A high level of personal professionalism and confidentiality.
- Reliability, confidentiality and integrity.
- Ability to promote the positive image of the school
- A positive and flexible attitude to work.
- Willingness to undertake further training/development opportunities
- Enthusiasm and drive for working in a school
- Appointment is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
- GCSE English and Maths grade A-D or Functional skills equivalent
- Pay rise to £6 Per Hour after 6 months satisfactory service
- Further enquiries contact Oscar 07732076196