Croydon College is here to help get you to where you want to be in life. Over 8,000 students choose to study with us each year. We’re one of the largest and most successful providers of Further (college) and Higher (university) Education courses in the South East, judged Good at all levels in all areas by external inspections by Ofsted and the Quality Assurance Agency (for Higher Education).
Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide support, guidance and expertise to all candidates to ensure a seamless process.
- Ensure accuracy and currency of records, both paper and electronic systems and all databases.
- General administration duties including emailing, filing and scanning
- Ensure the company database is updated accurately.
- Completing and verifying background checks e.g. references, qualifications, criminal records, etc
- Provide best practice support via telephone, email and face-to-face meetings with candidates
- Complete regular data cleaning exercises and manage candidate pipelines
- Ensure compliance with employment law, data protection guidelines and corporate policy
- Generating leads and market information
- Harnessing social media to identify talent
- Qualifying and shortlisting candidates through in-depth interviews
This role will also include : £5 to £10 commission on every successful sale.
To be eligible for this apprenticeship you must have achieved Maths and English GCSE's A - C
This qualification is made up of:
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in English at Level 2 and Mathematics at Level 2
- Functional Skills in ICT at Level 2
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)