Thornton Heath based Junior School.
- Creating documents using Microsoft Office
- Filing and sending documents by email and post, transport paperwork and resources (including post and deliveries) within the school premises.
- Answer the telephone professionally and politely.
- Liaise with parents, students and staff regarding school-related enquiries.
- Minimum grade C English and maths GCSE
- Other qualifications or experience would be desirable
- Ability to use ICT (i.e. email, Excel, Word etc.
- The ability to work on own initiative and part of a team.
- Interest in office administration.
- A good standard of personal presentation.
L3 Diploma in Business Administration - 18 months duration