Construction development company, developing Shackleton House, Purley way
- Carry out installation of metal stud works for office to residential development.
- Carry out installation of plasterboard for same stud works.
- Co-ordination with other tradesmen such as electricians.
- Carry out works safely, efficiently, and competently.
- Work as part of a team, and individually where required.
- Report to the Site Manager.
- The job may require working on multiple sites.
- Previous experience preferred of 3+ years.
- Good knowledge of building regulations, industry standards, and techniques.
- Efficient, reliable, and able to work under pressure.
- Qualifications not essential but beneficial
- Emergency First Aid at Work not essential but beneficial.
- Metal Stud works, and plaster boarding fixed to best practice and as designed within a timely efficient manner
- Minimal snagging items
- Clean and tidy working areas with correct use of safe working practices.
To apply for this role please E-mail Peter.email@example.com