Caremark is an established and highly regarded home care provider offering domiciliary care, personal support, home help and companionship services.
Our work focuses on caring individually for people like you or your loved one, in the way that you would wish - with personalised, professional services, provided in a friendly, helpful and considerate way.
Summary of role
To ensure all client visits are allocated, to recruit suitable Care and Support Workers and to maintain appropriate office procedures.
- Answering all incoming telephone enquiries.
- Implementation of thorough recruitment and vetting procedures of all Care & Support Workers.
- Processing new client referrals.
- Preparing appropriate documentation for Field Care Supervisors.
- Permanent allocation of Care & Support Workers to all client visits and ensuring all visits always covered.
- Administration of all Individual Care & Support Agreements.
- Maintaining client and Care & Support Worker office files and ensuring that they are always up to date.
- Maintaining computer system up to date at all times.
- Ensuring all clients and Care & Support Worker documentation and electronic records are kept up to date at all times.
- Ensuring all other records are kept up to date.
- To work closely with the Field Care Supervisor.
- To ensure compliance with all office systems and procedures.
- Assistance with wages and invoice processing.
- Production of reports and management information as required.
Previous Care experience , ideally with supervisory experience. A good level of IT and administrative skills are required with high level of interpersonal skills.
The salary for a Care Coordinator is between 16K – 20K depending on experience. This is a full time job with an employment contract. Monday – Friday 9.00 am to 5.30 pm.