With 17 factories spread out over seven countries, CPI is one of the major players in the printing market in Europe. We produce books and printed documents for major publishing houses, large industrial groups and service companies, and administrative bodies.
- Machinery maintenance, uptime and efficiency.
- Quality systems compliance and development.
- Delivery to the set operational expectations and budgetary requirements.
- To work in all areas of the Digital Print Department on a flexible basis.
- To be an integral part of the team supporting the production of high quality commercial projects.
- Pass over and receive accurate production information.
- Check the quality of finished products.
- Make sure all deadlines are met so that copies reach the customer on time.
- Consider the impact of your process on the next process in the production cycle.
- To check overall quality and ensure product matches works instructions prior to despatch.
- Have a proactive approach to the quality of the work being produced.
- A keen interest in printing
- Eager to learn and is familiar with using target and objectives to track progress.
- Be able to distinguish team objectives from personal objectives and set personal goals outside of teamwork.
- Ready to take on new challenges
- Takes instruction well and is able to work both aided and unaided
- Excellent Timekeeping
- Excellent written and verbal communicator and can interact with people from all levels of seniority
Apprenticeship in Print and Printed Packaging
- Technical Certificate: Award in Printing Graphics and Communications
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Print
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
1 day per month study at workplace with Learn2print
Allocated assessor with regular visits to the workplace to review practical element of the apprenticeship.