Anglian Building Products, the large projects division of Anglian Windows Ltd, has established itself as one of the most respected providers of windows, doors and external wall insulation. Operating across England, Scotland and Wales, we serve both the public and private sectors, our clients include social landlords, military, education, developers and main contractors.
With over 40 years in the industry, we fully understands client’s needs and our strong project management skills, together with our passion for customer service, ensures that projects are delivered on time and to budget.
We specialise in the project management and delivery of large value contracts including:
- Energy-efficient, high security windows and doors
- Fascia, soffit and rainwater products
- External wall insulation and related works
Anglian Building Products has an annual turnover in excess of £40m.
- Read and understand surveys report, including health & safety and customer requirements
- Introductions to customer and explanation of the works
- Ensure obstructions are away from the work area
- Protect customer property with ground sheets, dust sheets and floor protection
- Checking the new product is the correct size and specification
- Carefully remove window/door thereby minimising the need for making good
- Preparing window/door ready for installation (fitting handles, vents, cills, etc)
- Installing the new units and making any necessary adjustments
- Finishing the installation with trims
- Sealing and cleaning
- Provide product demonstration and issue of Operations and Maintenance Guide.
- Completion of completion paperwork
- Post installation defect rectification
- Help portray the professional image of Anglian Building Products to the client and product end user through your personal appearance and manner.
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and others affected by your acts or omissions.
- Abide by all statutory requirements including those relating to health and safety.
- Adhere to and promote all company policies and procedures.
- Have an interest in the above role.
Level 2 apprenticeship framework.