Hazel Homes for Autism Ltd provide specialised residential care for adults with Autism.
To provide care in accordance with current best practice, according to policy and procedures, agreed standards, legislative requirements, relevant regulations under the direction of the Manager, and within the financial plans agreed from time-to-time.
- Caring for Adults with Autism, developing their life skills and promoting independence.
- Encouraging participation in activities and providing person centred care.
- Experienced in working with Adults with Autism.
- Kind caring and compassionate
- Able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Able to encourage independence and assist with personal care
- Note: In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such duties as may reasonably be required.
- To maintain care skills at a current level, and undertake such training and development as may from time-to-time be required to maintain the currency of practice.