At FMM Pop Up we love collaborations and partnerships as this is the heart of what we believe in. Let us know your thoughts and hopefully we can work together to make it a reality.
We support, guide, engage and develop young designers and musicians (in age and or vocational development/advancement) to give them a platform to showcase their brand and receive ongoing support.
We also deliver tailored creative educational programmes and stand-alone workshops. Or a range of industry sector opportunities in-house or within our vast network of employers and organisations.
Our successful seven stage cycle encompasses training, work experience and enterprise which is all delivered within our store, but recognise that each individual/brand/organisation may need all stages of support, or just one. This is a personal journey.Organisations or individuals, contact us for any of our services or a tailored individualized package.
- Liaise with customers, freelancers and service users
- Contact new customers
- Build databases
- Manage aspects of email and social media marketing
- Posting a regular stream of lively updates and keeping the corporate account active on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other Social Media channels
- Promoting the brand actively on social media and other channels
- Creating YouTube videos
- Seeking PR opportunities in local and international press and media to promote the brand.
- Maintaining a marketing strategy
What you will gain
- This role gives you the opportunity to work in a creative collaborative environment, and experience the day to day running of the business from a content and marketing point of view.
- You will be free to work on a variety of challenging projects that present genuine opportunities for the business.
- Create your own live portfolio of work
- Extend creative network with possible freelancing opportunities
- Up skill on digital skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Friendly, independent and ability to work in part of a team
- An interest in the creative arts
- Excel skills- Photoshop / Illustrator skills (desirable)
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Helps to design, and implement marketing plans for products/services being offered
- Analyses trends, data, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, maintaining a high level of confidentiality and awareness of general data protection regulations at all times.
- Maintains positive and productive working relationships with clients, colleagues and key stakeholders
6 week programme
£10.20 per hour