Price Kitchens are a family run company based in Croydon and we’ve been providing beautiful kitchens to the general public and contract kitchens to the trade for over 35 years. We constantly offer the best service possible by focusing on individual requirements and b using our considerable experience and expertise to manufacture your perfect kitchen.
- Accurate and careful preparation of orders for despatch.
- Loading our vehicles and instructing drivers.
- Receiving and booking in goods to our order system.
- Reporting damaged incoming materials in a timely manner
- Allocating incoming materials to customers, ensuring it is clearly identified
- Liaising with customers and suppliers
- Monitoring stock levels and liaising with factory manager to ensure stock materials for production are ordered in a timely manner
- This position will also require some driving, particularly during busy periods.
- General housekeeping.
- Any other duties as required
- Previous experience required, preferably within a similar operation - (DIY Store, Builders Merchant etc)
- A keen eye with attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Ability to use own initiative and refine / introduce new working practices, in collaboration with the Factory Manager.
- Excellent communication and time management skills, with a desire to succeed
- Counterbalance Forklift Licence.
- Full clean UK driving licence.
- Adhering to, and monitoring Health and Safety practices.
- Live within a commutable distance of Croydon.
Please complete the form below and you will be contacted regarding the position.