With more than 550 locations across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts provide an authentic and contemporary experience for guests worldwide. Our Team Members are always ready to provide friendly, individualised service to our guests. We’re also happy to offer a range of services to meet your needs. Keep up your workout routine at our on-site fitness centres or relax at one of our spas. From booking to checkout, we’re here to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
Duties and Responsibilities
- As a Food & Beverage Associate ensure checks are presented to all guests during service to secure full payment for all products and services offered.
- Understand how to efficiently process payments, count floats for accuracy and enforce cash handling procedures.
- Record covers in Micros properly and accurately post products consumed.
- Maintain an honest operation when posting products and handling payments (cash, credit card, room charge, A&G charges).
- Maintain and encourage a positive working environment.
- Supports the team with up-selling features and be knowledgeable in your role
- Respects colleagues and work closely with other associates to deliver memorable experiences
- Actively participate in associate briefings and team meetings.
- Assist the manager to drive Heartbeat (guest satisfaction) by providing consistent guest experiences.
- Report positive and constructive guest feedback to the manager.
- Constantly critique quality levels of service and product consistency, provide suggestions to the manager.
- An absolute commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- A positive attitude and good command of the English language due to guest interaction
- Previous a la carte or fine dining experience preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment
- High level of personal presentation
You will be required to work flexible shift patterns through the week to meet customer demands.
Other benefits include:
- A share of service charges
- Discounted train travel