PCSG is a leading built environment consultancy and trusted adviser to an extensive and diverse range of clients. Since 2000, we have supported organisations and executives to achieve their business goals – and ultimately to flourish – through delivering smart solutions to contemporary challenges.
We are recruiting for a Senior Integration Developer with 5+ years hands on experience working with complex data integrations projects involving structured and unstructured data using a variety of tools especially IBM’s Integration Bus (Application Connect Enterprise), IBM Websphere MessageBroker, and IBM Websphere MQ. As a lead technical consultant, you will participate in all aspects of our GeoConnect+ service, including estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of the application developed for our clients. Working in a team environment you will work with Project Managers, Solution Architects and Developers on interpretation/translation of existing and new data services including databases, cloud platform, Internet of Things and Building Management Systems wireframes and creative designs, creating functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design and solution delivery.At PCSG you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to our GeoConnect+ Customers, who are some of the largest global organisation working in the built environment across the world.
Lead the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver.• Serve as a technical lead and mentor. Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service.• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.• Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level• Design and development of asset data dictionaries and specifications.• Owning the day to day technical solution implementation for data integrations• Analysis of client needs and understand the problem to be solved• Translating high-level requests, problems, and goals into specific analysis action plans• Designing and implementing processes and standards for layouts, data input, data structure, usage and modelling• Specification of solutions to enable future maintenance
• 5+ years hands on experience in IBM Integration Bus 9/10 (aka IIB, WebSphere Message Broker) and IBM MQ in support of multiple business projects or similar technologies
• 5+ years’ experience analyzing, designing and implementing integration solutions. Candidates with development experience using general software development and integration technologies will be trained as necessary to use specific integration technologies.
• Experience coding with XML, JSON, or SQL
• Excellent Java coding skills
• Proficient working with and within IBM MQ Series
• Strong ESQL XSLT skills.
• Must have proven ability to develop software solutions with supporting documentation
• Must have the ability to learn and maintain knowledge of multiple application areas
• Must have the ability to build lasting trusted partnerships across various functional areas and technical disciplines
• Must be self-motivated, responsible, conscientious, and detail-oriented
• Must have proven ability to set and follow priorities and timelines
• Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous timelines
• Must be familiar with standard code management practices and tools
The successful applicant will become part of the PCSG Professional Digital Technology team and report to Adrian Burgess, our Technology Director. The technology team is a growing business unit, and we are seeking to recruit a high performing,Interation specialist to enjoy a successful career as we continue to be appointed by some of the UK's most prestigious organisations.
• Release and development – 6
• Service accpetance – 6
• Data modelling and design – 6
• Programming / software development – 6
• Systems design – 5
• Information secuirty - 6
• Solutions Architecutre – 5
• Methods and tools - 5
To apply for this position please enter your email address below and a member of the team will be in touch. If you have not yet registered you will be required to do so in the next step.