We’re Green Network Energy, part of a vibrant and growing Italian energy company. Founded in 2003 by two ambitious entrepreneurs, Piero Saulli and Sabrina Corbo, their goal was to challenge the Italian energy market and do things differently, better with passion and innovation. Gathering a group of enthusiastic professionals who shared their vision, the company has grown successfully in Italy, focusing on customers and giving them more choice about how they manage their energy needs.
We now generate energy from renewables, supply thousands of homes and business, offer advice on how to save energy and employ nearly 200 people. Many of the people who were with us at the start are still part of the company today. We don’t believe in standing still, we want to improve every day, so we’ve decided to set ourselves the challenge to bring a little Italian flavour to the GB energy market. The challenge might be a bit different but the aim is the same, to offer customers more choice and better service using our passion, enthusiasm, and experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure a high level of customer service is maintained throughout all communication.
- Be able to communicate clearly and professionally to our customers via email and over the phone.
- Being able to handle a large volume of customer contacts.
- Deliver against all core KPIs – including productivity, customer satisfaction and quality.
- Quickly resolve queries, ideally within the first contact, to the customer’s satisfaction and in-line with our own service levels.
- Ability to understand and identify a customer’s needs quickly.
- Ensure all notes are recorded accurately and professionally in our system.
- Aid in identifying areas of improvement, cascading this to the team heads and relevant teams where necessary.
- Accurately register and record complaints where needed.
- Ensure all internal processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Work with customers to understand their queries and ensure the right solutions and remedies are sought.
- Take ownership of all communications and keep customers up-to-date with progress through the process.
- Building relationships and rapport with both colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer focused approach to work, with an understanding of customer service and the impact on customers and the business.
- Experience in providing excellent customer care.
- Strong organisational skills.
- A positive and resilient attitude
- Ability to handle complaints with an empathetic and common-sense approach, whilst remaining objective.
- Ability to deal with difficult situations, work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to use your initiative where needed and demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills.
- A team player.
- Strong computer literacy
- Previous experience handling customer contacts/ complaints within a regulated environment
- Knowledge of complaint processes and procedures
- Knowledge of Ofgem, Ombudsman Services: Energy and Citizen Advice Bureau regulations and guidelines
- Experience in handling customer contact / complaints in the energy industry
- Experience in using CRM systems, such as Salesforce
The salary for the role is £20,750 + benefits including pension, medical and 25 days annual leave.
So far so good? What are you waiting for, apply now and a member of the team will be in touch!