Live | Train | Evolve
MyPTstudio is Croydon’s freshest fitness sensation; unlike any other gym you’ve been to in the past. There are no endless rows of boring cardio equipment, no confusing strength machines to navigate. Our state-of-the-art training space is designed with our clients goals in mind. Our Advance Personal Trainers design and deliver each session to help their clients reach their results!
We’re expanding in 2020 – taking Croydon by storm, as we get set to launch our revolutionary new gym concept, MyPT The Gym! As part of this launch, we’ll be looking for 2 new FUN, DRIVEN, AMBITIOUS Membership Consultants to join our award-winning community of Personal Trainers and Performance Coaches. We spend over a third of our lives at work – let’s make it as positive an experience as possible.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Raise the profile of our exciting brand within the local area and to tell the world about to tell the world about what we offer.
- Get to know our members. We build and nurture relationships with them. We help them feel comfortable, supported and encouraged to adopt a healthy routine that will change their life forever.
- Maximise membership revenue through recruiting new members and aim to achieve and exceed membership sales and taster revenue targets.
- Raising awareness of MyPT within Croydon and be proactive in generating membership leads through current members and data collection outside the club.
- Knowledgeable about our product and your customer and be passionate about selling.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of our timetable ensuring you can explain in detail and with interest all classes, workshops and seminars.
- You will ensure the prompt follow up with all prospective and current members ensuring all information is managed on your CRM prospecting system.
- A passionate people person, able to inspire others
- Looking for a job that is so fun.. so varied.. and so rewarding that it doesn’t actually feel like a job at all
- Interested in being part of a community of positive, ambitious and driven people?
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to build friendly productive relationships with others
- A positive day-to-day working experience, where no two days are ever the same.
- The role will involve working a variety of early, middle and late shifts. Weekend shifts will vary.
- A complimentary Gym Membership, PT-designed Training Programme and Nutrition Programme.
- A loyalty holiday scheme, which includes having your Birthday off every year!
- A competitive salary and performance bonus.
- Further opportunities to progress into senior roles, within a fast-growing, exciting company.
- Company benefits and discounts on our in-house and partner services.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact Angela.Woolnough@croydon.gov.uk