Croham Place is a rehabilitation service with full multidisciplinary team input designed to provide permanent, transitional, respite and palliative care for people with physical disabilities, acquired brain injury (ABI) and associated mental health issues. It is designed for those who require high levels of care and support to manage their physical disabilities, and in some cases, a terminal illness.
The Quality & Compliance Administrator will assist and support the Quality & Compliance Officer and Director of Nursing with the review of services within Bramley Health in accordance with CQCs 5 Principles
- Under the leadership of the Director of Nursing and in conjunction with the Quality & Compliance Officer, the post holder will implement and monitor quality standards across the organisation.
- Participate in the organisations robust Quality & Compliance audit programme.
- Travel between sites undertaking audits as part of Bramley Healths audit programme report results and actions back to the Corporate Clinical Governance Committee.
- Participate in focussed project-work to support services where there are compliance or quality issues.
- Raise awareness of the purpose and quality improvement benefits of audit, educate staff in best practice for audit, quality improvement and clinical governance.
- Deliver appropriate training and education programmes for staff to equip them with audit skills, tools and techniques.
- Provides administrative support by implementing systems, policies and procedures, completing projects in support of the Quality & Compliance Officer.
- Assisting senior management.
- Full UK driving license.
- At least two years experience of audit.
- Have experience of designing data collection strategies and summarising data.
- Extensive experience of compliance and risk auditing.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively operate at all levels within the organisation within a critical services environment.
- Understanding of companys vision and strategic direction.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Packages Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook Email & Calendar.
- The needs (physical, social, cultural and emotional) of people as they grow older.
- Awareness of dementia, mental health, disability or learning difficulties on individuals.
- Safeguarding vulnerable people.
- Up to date Legislation including Care Act 2014, CQC standards and regulations, employment law and health and safety in care and support setting.
Good standard of general education, including GCSEs in Maths, English and Science (Minimum of 6 GCSEs Grade A*-C)