GN Care Services Ltd is a family-run organisation providing flexible and personalised care in the home to adults with mild to complex care needs within Croydon and surrounding areas. Our clients range from the elderly to those with learning difficulties, mental health needs or physical disabilities.
Our main purpose is to enable individuals to live safely and independently in their own homes, to make their own choices and to continue to pursue activities within their community.
• Visiting nominated clients, at times directed by the care management team.
• Assisting with domestic and personal care needs including washing, dressing, toileting, monitoring of medication, feeding and meal preparation.
• Where indicated, assisting in maintaining the cleanliness of service users' homes.
• Encouraging service user’s choice, individuality and independence.
• Providing support and companionship to service users, especially those who are isolated or live alone.
• Helping service users to participate in all aspects of daily life, including to maintain relationships with neighbours, the neighbourhood and familiar activities/surroundings.
To apply for this position please enter your email address below and a member of the team will be in touch. If you have not yet registered you will be required to do so in the next step.