Due to expansion, a new, rare and exciting permanent full-time (40h/per week) opening for a professional and experienced Recruitment and HR Assistant has become available working at our head office in Croydon.
Reporting to the HR and Recruitment Manager, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive recruitment and administrative support in all aspects of the work of the HR and Recruitment department. You will work Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5:30pm, and main responsibilities include
- Assisting in all areas of recruitment and HR including CV review, and telephone and video screening.
- Arranging/Organising telephone screenings/interviews, face to face interviews, - meetings and demo deliveries.
- Full ownership of the recruitment process for entry level roles (360 recruitment).
- Diary management.
- High level of telephone/email liaising/communication with candidates.
- Actively source and select candidates; identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies.
To be considered for this position you would have to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a similar recruitment/resourcing/HR role is essential.
- Relevant qualifications in HR are highly desirable.
- Must have the ability to work with minimum supervision and hold excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills (including excel, ATS systems, CRM systems and Sage)
To apply for this position please enter your email address below and a member of the team will be in touch. If you have not yet registered you will be required to do so in the next step.