Axis is a dependable property services partner. We work with some of the UK's largest building owners, landlords and facilities managers to provide strategic building repairs, maintenance and improvement across all property sectors.
AXIS Europe are looking for a proactive and efficient Administrator to join the expanding team in Croydon. Within this role, you will be working as part of the team in a call centre environment assisting the operational team to deliver a quality service to all clients including housing associations, local authorities, and their residents.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Provide customer service to residents and customers.
- Using company systems to process orders adequately to invoice clients.
- Updating system with all interactions with residents.
- Processing supervisory or trade reports to determine action required to resolve repairs.
- Resolution of minor complaints at call level.
- Maintain logs and monitor variation request.
- Maintain and action emails from contract mailboxes.
- Answering payment queries of both subcontract and client.
- Scanning and copying of files as required for contract delivery.
- Arranging appointments for residents with trades people in a cost effective and organised manner.
- Dealing with queries from residents, changing appointments.
- Rescheduling appointments using our planning tools.
- Logging current jobs onto our job management system/database.
- Working with Supervisors and trades people to organise and schedule work.
- Updating and changing information as the job changes.
- The key person communicating between the resident and maintenance worker.
- Keeping all activity logged and up to date in an accurate manner.
- Liaising with staff at customer sites keeping them up to date with progress information.
- Cooperate with colleagues from other departments in a timely manner when necessary.
- Experience within a housing or maintenance organisation.
- Experience in a call centre environment; dealing with high volume of calls.
- IT Literate.
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Excellent work ethic.
Salary - Competitive
If you are interested in this role, please contact Daniel.Daley@croydon.gov.uk