The council provides a large number of services for local people, businesses and visitors to the borough, including services for children and adults, and environmental, cultural, sports, housing, planning and benefits services.
With a workforce of about 6121 staff, including schools, Croydon Council is one of the largest employers in the borough. The council also makes a significant contribution to the local economy.
The start date for this job role will be April 2024
L3 Business Administration Apprentice - 12 -18 month commitment
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our Learning and Organisational Development team as a Business Administration Apprentice. In this role, you will work closely with the L&OD Coordinator, as a key secondary point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders.
Responsible for supporting the L&OD coordinator in delivering commissioned L&OD interventions and initiatives across the Council. You will support work in conjunction with the relevant OD Commissioners and coordinator as well as with colleagues across the wider HR Division to ensure a seamless delivery of L&OD interventions.
Your role is key to support the drive of the development of our Learning Management System and engaging with key stakeholders to ensure a positive employee experience where individuals can own and own their learning experience
Salary raising to £13.15 (£24,684pa ) from 1st April 2024
Interviews to be held on 11th March 2024
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Detail-oriented and able to maintain a high level of accuracy in all work tasks.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Professional and proactive attitude with a willingness to learn and take on new challenges.
• Demonstrated reliability, punctuality, and a strong work ethic.
To apply for this position please enter your email address below and a member of the team will be in touch. If you have not yet registered you will be required to do so in the next step.